Tuesday 6 January 2009

Proof devotee must be obedient/submissive to God/GuruRasa in order to continue VISIONS

my Goddess,



I am kneeling in front of You! Please forgive me because I have been so
weak... I repent for what I have done... Please publish all my experiences
and emails You believe are not private... Yes, these experiences were
wonderful... You alone can judge not me, You are the Goddess and I believe
in You without any hesitation... You are the Controller and I will never
repeat this sin again..

Please forgive me... I will be more humble, I learnt from that sin...



Your humble devotee

Nicolas



Here is the vision Nicolas wanted me to keep private, but when he became the
'leader' by telling God/Rasa what to do, his visions stopped for three days.
As soon as he repented, that very day, the visions started once more:



From: Nicolas Strachan

To: Rasa ; Goddess Rasa

Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 3:05 PM

Subject: Strictly private to my Holy Mother and Lady

Strictly private



My Goddess,



I was praying to You, when I had the most beautiful vision. This happened
when You told me that You were lifting weights! I was on my knees wearing my
blue pajamas. I saw a huge white light coming from You. You were dressed as
my Holy Lady wearing a magnificent white gown. The light had covered me
totally. I was feeling Your Love and intense Energy inside me, Your Female
Power into my soul and body. Suddenly I realized that my breasts were
enlarging again and I felt the feeling of Your strong bra and spandex. I
realized that I was wearing again Your Holy white underwear. Again I couldn't
feel my genitalia, neither any sexual desire, only Your Love and Power into
my soul. I saw then that I was covered by a strong white light, your light
dressed totally with your feminine underwear, Your Holy white bra and
spandex, they were so nice and strong and above them a nice see through
white gown. Then I have heard You were telling me "Nicolas, You are mine,
You are in my Church, Why don't you wear my clothes here? You are my Female"
The strangest thing is that I felt so happy, there was not guilt at all and
that surprised me. Then You said "Wear my clothes when you are praying to
Me" and You gradually disappeared leaving a nice Aroma into the room. When
I realized myself in my blue pajamas, I found out that again my breasts
formed a nice small cup; it was a miracle so I started praying again. I
understand that this is a miracle by Your Grace and Power. Needless to say
that I am not taking female hormones and I don't believe on them, but
obviously these are Your Hormones inside me producing these effects.

Please keep this experience strictly private, as I believe that the enemies
of the Mother God Church can misuse it misleading people.



Kneeling in front of You

With Spiritual Love

Your humble Devotee

Nicolas





From: Nicolas Strachan

To: Rasa Von Werder

Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:04 AM

Subject: Re: WHY NO VISIONS?



My Goddess,



Thank You for Your kind email. I agree with You totally . I shouldn't do
that. I felt that was private but it was not... I had fears revealing this
miracle to other people... I was also affraid to kneel in front of Your
underwear at the Altar... I am so ashamed... Yesterday I had a bath to clean
my body praying to You as I know it is so important to clean my body and
soul before I enter Your Temple. Then I entered into Your Temple and I was
kneeling in front of Your Altar praying to You for one hour. I had again a
Vision of You wearing Your magnificent White dress asking me to wear Your
clothes. At that moment I saw Your Holly underwear covered by Your white
light. I knelt and kissed them with respect . I was praying to You when I
was wearing them and then I knelt again in front of Your Altar. I felt that
Your Love was so vivid inside me, I saw You smiling at me looking at my
breasts, these beautifully formed by You, I felt that You and me were One.
This feeling was so intense and I felt such a happiness. You are inside me
and for me this is the most precious thing at the world. I slept praying to
You and then I dreamt that You were beside me watching me and protecting me.
I felt that You covered me with Your white light, then I felt pain on my
genitalia..It lasted for few seconds and after that there was a huge release
and incredible happiness. "No more male genitalia, no more lust, You are
reborn, You are my Female now" I felt that there was some blood running from
the area where my genitalia existed before. "You are free now. This is Your
period, You are sacred now.". I felt Your energy inside me, Your happiness
and my happiness, being One. Your spandex was so powerful and so wonderful
around my body, Your Holly bra was so delicate and strong, so protective and
so sacred. I felt that it was my chastity protected, it was Your Devine Will
and Love expressed. I obeyed and that gave me the Holly pleasure to be One
with You, but that pleasure was totally spiritual, away from the flesh. Then
I saw You pulling me to Your Church, it was something I never dreamt before,
it was a big Church where I could see other women as Amazons and men very
gentle and feminine, but they were not gay and that surprised me. I thought
men who just found their Female Souls and then I felt You smiling and
laughing with such Happiness. "Yes, that is spiritual, Your transformation
is spiritual, but Rememebr that spirituality reflects on your body too.
Remember that now You worship the MotherGod Church You said. Wearing these
clothes is the symbol of your Obedience and your will to be one with Me. You
are sacred now. You are My Apostle. You are my Female..."



I am kneeling in front of You, my Goddess

Please forgive me for what I requested, it was a huge mistake

I will accept everything You ask me to do and I am so proud for the breasts
You gave me



Your humble devotee

Nicolas
Rasa Von Werder wrote:

Nicolas, I was just moved now to notice that since 5/15 you have had no new
visions, and God said to me I should tell you why...It is because YOU TOLD
GOD WHAT TO DO, and when you did that, you became the commander or
controller, so when you are in control, God does not give to you, it is only
in total surrender to God/me that you receive...I was a little nervous that
this would happen, but still, I honored your request, but I know from past
experience, that when any devotee has either been disobedient, or in any way
less than humble, the visions would stop.

You must understand that this is God here, not a woman, you are relating to
God. And so if you think God does not know what She is doing, and you have
to tell her to keep a vision private, as if God could not judge or decide
what to do with the visions? That is what has happened, I am afraid. I
know what to do with visions, and what should be kept private or secret, but
not the thing you told me to keep confidential. You had nothing to be
ashamed of because it is not your real name, and no harm would have come
from it. Many men would be thrilled to have breasts...and I am sure it is
hardly noticeable.



I love you, but now? You must repent of telling God what to do.

GuruRasa

From: Nicolas Strachan

To: Rasa Von Werder

Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:31 PM

Subject: Re: Nicolas appointed as Apostle



my Goddess,



Thank You so much for Your kind email. You give me courage and enthusiasm to
keep going into this Holy Path. I Praise MotherGod who sends me through You
all the Grace and Power. I see the miracles in my life everyday more and
more. I believe in Your Church, the only real Church!



kneeling in front of You

Praising MotherGod



Spiritually Yours

Your humble devotee

Nicolas

Rasa Von Werder wrote:

Dear Son, Everything is as it should be, Praise MotherGod!

I love you!

From: Nicolas Strachan

To: Rasa Von Werder

Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:49 AM

Subject: Re: Nicolas appointed as Apostle



my Goddess,



It happened mostly in the dream and vision. After that I noticed a small
difference physically. It is not noticeable from other people at least at
the moment... Definitely that happened, it is not just an impression of mine
and I thought it was a miracle, as Your Presence is so intense inside me. I
believe in You, Holy Mother.



kneeling in front of You,



Spiritually Yours

Your humble devotee

Nicolas
Rasa Von Werder wrote:

Nicolas,

In the experience of your breasts growing larger was this physical or in a
dream?

In a dream it is about your love growing, in physical I don't know.



Rasa

No comments: