Tuesday 6 January 2009

MICHAEL DREAMS OF GURURASA; STAYING CLOSE BRINGS HIM HAPPINESS

Dear Mother GuruRasa,



I am praying everyday to you, Mother Rasa. I have pictures from the website
to pray to. I am much more alone by myself now and all my thoughts are of
GuruRasa/God when I must not work. I think soon Mother GuruRasa will be most
of my life on my way to MotherGod. When you were stopping your power to me I
learned very quickly that I must be very obedient and very submissive to
Rasa/God. I am thinking now more and more that this is right. I try now to
think what GuruRasa/God wills and then know what is the right way for me.



I have not had any more visions from MotherGod since I now fully believe
what she said to me. I have had two dreams since though. In one I am working
in the fields - it is hard work and a tall Lady, I think Gururasa,



RASA: I APPEAR IN MANY FORMS, EVEN AS A MALE WARRIOR TO JUANA, AND I GAVE
HER THE SACRED KISS



comes round to make sure we keep working, she says

"You must all keep working as hard as you can." She carry a stick but no one
is hit



RASA: THIS IS FUNNY BECAUSE I KNEW OF ONE LADY SWAMI WHO SAID SHE CARRIED A
2x4 TO MAKE THE DEVOTEES DO RIGHT(



but all know to work hard. After a while the work becomes good and we all
work to do it and GuruRasa stills keeps us working but now we want to work
because the more we work the better we feel. This dream I have now had a few
times.



RASA: DO NOT HESISTATE TO SEND ME THE DREAMS AS DREAMS ARE A FORM OF
VISION. THERE ARE VARIOUS SORTS OF VISION, SLEEPING VISION, WAKING VISION,
INTELLECTUAL, INTUITIVE AND ABSTRACTIVE VISION PLUS PHYSICAL VISION AS IN
SEEING SOMEONE IN BILOCATION OR A SOLID FORM OF GOD.



In my second dream GuruRasa places two bands round my wrists. On one say
GuruRasa and on the other MotherGod and when in my dream I feel less
obedient and my mind wanders the bands light up and I know to stop.



RASA: HAHAHA. THAT'S A GOOD ONE. ONE OF MY DEVOTEES ALWAYS SEES ME
HOLDING HIM BY A SORT OF LEASH, ALSO HOLDING A STICK, AND PRODDING HIM WHEN
HE GETS OFF THE PATH, AND HE HAS THESE ALL THE TIME.



I am reading much on your site and now am reading of matriarchy which is new
for me but very interesting.

My company wishes I go for a conference for 2 weeks but I am not sure to go
since it would break my worship situation of GuruRasa/God. What do you think
should I do, Mother Rasa?



Your humble devotee,



Michael

Rasa Von Werder schrieb:

Keep praying my son, you do SO WELL when you meditate and pray!

Proof devotee must be obedient/submissive to God/GuruRasa in order to
continue VISIONS

No comments: