Tuesday 6 January 2009

IMPORTANT! GOOD TIDINGS! Dear Devotees and Friends,

I am enthused by the plans I see in my vision today to galvanize the Church
of MotherGod, to pull together the members and to sort out ideas. One of
the most important things is always to identify the members and the leaders,
the titles and positions, the responsibilities or job descriptions of each
member of our Church. In the last month, by asking you all to send in a
monthly note I can see at a glance who is here and who is not, and that
helps. I will begin by identifying who is who, where each member fits in
and I will put forward questions for discussion, but only members can vote
on proposals.



Here is the first question, as the Leader of MotherGod Church of Matriarchy,
what should the title of Rasa be? My first idea is to be called Mother or
Mother Superior, as in the convent leaders. How about Popess? (LOL) (This
morning I had a vision of my white Eldorado, and there was a vent on the top
of it, and white smoke was coming out. Upon analysis, I recalled that when
a new Pope is finally chosen, the cardinals let WHITE SMOKE out of a
chimney! And so God is saying, 'You have been chosen as the Pope of the
MotherGod Church of Matriarchy.' I find this somewhat amusing.

William Bond, as the Father of Matriarchy (having done more for Matriarchy
than anyone I know of and how lucky we are to have him!) is also to have a
title, and he is second to me. What should he be called? Perhaps he has
ideas. He could be Father Superior or Chief Apostle of the Feminine Divine,
or what?

I have always said the Church is most important, and that our purpose will
be informed and strengthened by our allegiance to, our loyalty, our
communion with MotherGod, and so, we have a Church for that purpose.

You all know how diligently I have worked to set forth a Catechism, among my
many labors, I have 'How to Worship MotherGod' in both of the Matriarchal
books, and have done much channeling with MotherGod with wonderful wisdom
from Her. She is the Rock, and the Anchor of this Matriarchal ship, there
is no other.

I have always said that the feminist movement has plateaued out and by golly
it is time to step up in all ways, toward Female Empowerment, and I declare
that Female Empowerment comes from the deepest recesses of our Spirit -
Power is from God!

I will channel MotherGod and ask Her about our new organization, as I am
beginning to feel we have a living, breathing movement. Before I start, let
me say who the members active and in good standing are, and these people can
vote. I know there are others out there, but I need to e mail them and let
them know what is going on, which will be done soon. Here are the present
active Church members:



Tara

Raleigh

SBob

David W.

Darren

Thomas Andrews



There are others who are 'secret' or anonymous devotees, 'absent' or 'not
reading groups' members and also a few who sent in pledges and generous
donations to MotherGod, who may not be aware of what I am doing. As we go
along, many of these will come forward and declare themselves.

One of the issues that we need to hash out is the fellowship of the
devotees, as I see how important it is to stay close, to be in touch, to
join hands. In the past I have noticed that people come along who are not
loyal or on the same page, attempting to do their own thing, and they are
separating my people from this organization, for their own betterment. We
need to put a stop to this, as it would weaken the Church. We have a voice,
a vision, a horizon that is ours and ours alone, and those whose vision and
intentions are different, let them go their own way, but not interfere with
what I have gathered and collected for MotherGod's work. These wolves in
sheep's clothing undermine this work, this vision, disparaging it and the
leader, and stealing our members for their own motives, which will bear no
fruit for us, all in the disguise of fellowship, pretending to work on
common ground. As we more clearly define who we are and what we are doing,
and solidify our alliance to each other, this will not likely happen again.
We will know who is in, who is out, who is loyal, who is not, who is member,
who is outsider.

My vision, what this Church stands for and how I think we will achieve our
goals, will be clearly outlined by myself, discussed with William Bond and
the members, and voted on. What an outsider might think is irrelevant, any
more so than what a Protestant leader thinks of the Pope or what a Muslim
leader believes the Jews should be doing. Since you are my devotees, you
believe in me and my vision of a Matriarchal future and what Betty or Sharon
thinks doesn't matter, it is what Rasa thinks that matters, and you have
faith in that and it is well placed.



One of the most important things about my leadership and that of William
Bond, is that we are both close to MotherGod and we are channelers, so that
we can get answers to difficult questions, we can get inspiration. Consider
that - What profit a woman or man if she or he gains the whole world but
loses their soul, for what will she or he exchange for their soul?



The state of our soul is the foundation of life, and Female Empowerment and
Matriarchal Empowerment for Males, where does it stem from? From once
again, their relationship with MotherGod, which is God as the Maternal,
Nurturing and All-Powerful Entity.



If we do not function out of this Anchor, this Foundation of Perfect
Stability, we are not settled, not stable, not totally empowered no matter
how much intelligence, knowledge or information we carry. These last three
must be informed or ennobled by a relationship with God, which takes our
knowledge and uses it in the most virtuous, useful and effective way. In
other words, God will show us what to do with what we know, and how to do
it. Indeed, there are lots of people in Universities filled with head
knowledge galore, and information that would fill many books, and yet, they
cannot do anything or even help themselves. Education is useful, but an
educated fool is not. So what I am saying is that we could sit here on the
internet and study every day and discover every detail of what is wrong with
patriarchy and every reason why we should have matriarchy, but this has to
be pulled together into concrete action. What do we do with what we know?
This is where the union with God comes in, God gives the vision, without
which we perish.



Before I go on here is a question for discussion and vote. What does each
of you members see as your position, title and job description? (Assuming
you want to have some responsibility within the Church, however small) Does
any of you see yourselves as Apostles, Cardinals, Teachers, Missionaries,
Servants of the Chief, secretaries, apologist or explainer, intermediator,
warrior or what? Think and pray as to what you would like to achieve here,
and I do want you to think about it and make some sort of decision and
beginning. This of course can be changed in time.

The other thing that I have believed from long ago is that each minister,
member, priest or priestess could make up an unusual title for themselves if
it suits them. I ordained a man that way long ago, who made up for himself
the title,

'Interpreter of the Feminine Divine.'



I will now ask MotherGod where we can go from here.

Rasa: MotherGod, is this a new beginning? Can we get better organized and
move forward if I act this way?



MOTHERGOD: IF YOU PROVIDE, MY DAUGHTER, A VIVID AND DETAILED PICTURE TO
YOUR MEN AND WOMEN ABOUT WHO YOU AND THEY ARE, WHAT YOU ARE TO DO AND WHERE
THEY ARE GOING, THE VISUALIZATION OF THIS WILL HELP PROPEL THEM. IF A
PERSON'S VISION IS SCATTERED AND NEBULOUS, THEY DO HAVE TROUBLE MOVING
AHEAD. BUT IF EACH ONE SEES HER OR HIMSELF AS, SAY, A MISSIONARY, THEN SHE
WILL THINK, 'WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING AS A MISSIONARY?' AND SHE WILL THEN
BEGIN BEING ONE, PERHAPS BY TALKING SIMPLY TO THOSE AROUND HER AND THOSE SHE
MEETS, WHICH WOULD BE APPROPRIATE, AND THIS WAY, THE CHURCH BEGINS, BECAUSE
WITH YOU AND WILLIAM DOING ALL THE WORK, THE TWO OF YOU GET QUITE
DISCOURAGED AT TIMES, BUT IF THE MEMBERS PARTICIPATE, YOU WILL BE GLADDENED.



Rasa: Yes, I am beginning to see the Light, Mother. If the burden of all
that is to be done, all the writing and promotion, rests on the backs of
William and myself, we feel so alone and so isolated, it is a hard burden to
carry.



MOTHERGOD: THIS IS A GOOD IDEA, GIVING EVERYONE A DEFINITE PLACE. I EVEN
THINK SOME NEW PEOPLE WILL COME WHEN YOU SEND THIS OUT, BECAUSE THEY WILL
LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING A PLACE IN THIS CHURCH.



Rasa: Thank you MotherGod, may Thy Will be Done.



To be continued soon

No comments: