Tuesday 6 January 2009

GODDESS 'VALE' HAD VISION OF RASA

GODDESS 'VALE' HAD VISION OF RASA BEFORE KNOWING OF HER

WOMEN ARE A VITAL PART OF MOTHERGOD CHURCH AND THEY ARE RASA DEVOTEES



From Goddess 'Vale'

About a month ago I had a vision of meeting a Woman and then I saw Your site
through an odd email.



I am one of Intuition, Lots of Dreams and Visions, Including Past Life
Memories.
The one I mentioned in particular, I was at a spa and approached by a woman
as a lover, but it was more of a union of like spiritual sisters. I felt I
would meet her, there was no full involvement only caressing. Like two
Goddesses' tending each other.



RASA: SPA WOULD REPRESENT A PLACE OF HEAVEN OR BLISS, WHERE THE WATER IS
GRACE,IT IS RELAXING AND LOVELY, SO WE MET 'IN THE SKY OF HEAVEN' SO TO
SPEAK, AND WE EXCHANGED THE GRACE OF GOD'S LOVE. YES, THIS FORETOLD OUR
FUTURE MEETING.



I do appear as lover to my women devotees at times, but with one lady, she
is not gay, neither am I, and the other lady is married but sort of bi, she
said, and these were totally ecstatic experiences. These are not sexual but
spiritual dreams or visions, the gender does not matter, even if one has
sex. I had sex with the two women mentioned, one Juana, it is on the site,
but she was too embarrassed to describe it, the second, Kathleen had three
orgasms in a row, as she gazed at my photo on her altar. Also her cat, who
was disabled, got totally healed by worshipping my photo on the altar! This
is on my site under devotees, the cat is my only animal devotee there,
'Bastet' is her name...

I would like to use your vision in my work if you would allow it, but not
use your name if you do not want me to, will choose another name. May I?
It helps TREMENDOUSLY for women especially because they are AFRAID to relate
to me, they think they are like diminishing themselves or something by
accessing me as Guru, but it is not so at all. Saints can get more out of
other saints.

Rasa





Thu May 10, 2007 7:29 am

Show Message Option
"Rasa Von Werder"
rasavonwerder
Offline
Send Email

Forward Message #1013 of 1571 < Prev | Next >
Expand Messages

No comments: