Tuesday 6 January 2009

Important New Insights on the Ecstatic Sex Dream of Nicolas

Beloved Son,

As I pondered the meaning of much of what has happened to you, I got new
insights. It seems that this Anointing is systematically transferring to
you not only Virtues and Gifts, but even SACRAMENTS as in the Sacraments of
the Catholic Church, which are such as Baptism, Holy Eucharist,
Reconciliation, Confirmation and so on. Sacraments (the Grace) are the most
important part of the Church, with Liturgy (the Word) close behind, and the
Virtues and Gifts go along with both. It seems to me now that what I
transferred to you here is the Sacrament of the Holy Blood - the same in the
way that Jesus left his Body and Blood for his followers, this is my way of
transferring to this devotee, my own Sacred Blood.



Consider in this experience that the yoni is nourishing you with the finest
WINE but it is also BLOOD, which is Eucharist. Now consider this: Jesus
came out of the womb of Mary, her blood gave him blood, created his body and
blood, and then Jesus gave this to us. When I say the Holy Mass, I say,

'The Body and Blood of Jesus and Mary'

for this reason.

I remember devotee Juana telling me that they had a ritual in her Mother
Earth religion where they sat in a graveyard and drank Sacred Blood (do not
know what kind this was or from where, was it a symbol or real blood she did
not tell) out of sculls! (I do recall a similar ritual that some Yogis do
where they sit also in their outdoor crematoriums at night, to remind them
of death and resurrection. I think they put ashes into their mouth as part
of this ritual.) Then I recalled Dan Brown's book (fiction) where he spoke
of the progeny of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, the attempt of believers
to preserve this SACRED BLOOD while enemies (the Catholic Church!) tried to
kill them off!

So here is my conclusion to this whole thing:

What I have done is give to you the Sacred Wine (Blood, Spiritual Substance)
from the Sacred Womb (my own source in God) through the Sacred Yoni (birth
canal) for your spiritual nourishment and empowerment.

As far as the IDEA of where it is coming from, the surprise or shock that a
spiritual person would put their yoni on a devotee, that God would act that
way, that comes out of our repressive upbringing where sex and all things
sex and nudity are shocking or taboo, and so people are obsessed with these
things, because they are forbidden, dangerous, naughty or nasty, and all
this comes from our tradition Patriarchal upbringing and illogical sexual
hysteria.

In the real life of God and Her Creation, sex is a normal, natural
occurrence, the body parts, all the actions and activities of sex, creation,
birth, living and dying are all acts involving nudity and sex, naked we come
into the world and naked we return, and all children of mammals have
intimate contact with their Mother's body parts including her private parts,
touching, smelling, tasting, receiving and being nourished. It is only our
conditioning within a terribly flawed and evil society that such things
become shocking.

(The preceding analysis comes from another dream that Nicolas had earlier,
where my yoni was put on his mouth and he drank Sacred Wine and Sacred
Blood.)



The dream below is his latest of ecstatic sex, proving to us that spiritual
life with God is blissful, exciting, stimulating and not dull at all. This
is what I have been telling the public for years, but they don't believe me.
They just keep pursuing their desires for the world and the flesh, with
empty or momentary pleasures and prolonged addictions. There is no true
happiness in this transitory state, its satisfactions are fleeting. On the
other hand, give your life to God and you can also have ecstatic experiences
of God, where the Grace of God fills the soul and gives it Everlasting Life
and Eternal Joy.



My Goddess,



I just had another very strong experience. I felt You very vivid inside me.
You pulled me at our bed into The Temple and I went immediately there
physically! Then I had the Vision of You wearing Your Holy black underwear
as it was in my last Vision yesterday and You, being on top, made
passionately love with me! I had the feeling that we both had a very strong
Orgasm, my body was trembling like after an orgasm, but I hadn't ejaculate!
It was more spiritual than physical!

After that I have the very strange and wonderful feeling of me wearing Your
corset. It is so tight and black and I feel that it is Your Love! How
wonderful!!!

Needless to say that I wear my blue pyjamas and all these are visions and
spiritual feelings!



With Spiritual Love

Your humble devotee

Nicolas



My Goddess,



Thank You for Your kind email. Yes Holy Mother I will obey You now and
forever, because I feel that this is my path to bring the real Happiness
inside me. I want with all my heart to be a saint and become One with You.
There is no other way to find happiness in the life. I feel You so deeply
inside me, I can't separate myself from You spiritually. That could be
madness for me! I totally agree with You that the devotee who do that goes
to Hell! This is true, so true. I feel that so deeply inside me!

I am kneeling in front of You kissing Your Holy feet!

You pull me higher and higher every day. You are in Heavens. You are the
Goddess! I feel so tightly attached to Your Love!



With Spiritual Love

Your humble devotee

Nicolas



My Goddess,



Thank You for Your kind email. Yes Holy Mother I will obey You now and
forever, because I feel that this is my path to bring the real Happiness
inside me. I want with all my heart to be a saint and become with You. There
is no other way to find happiness in the life. I feel You so deeply inside
me, I can't separate myself from You spiritually. That could be madness for
me! I totally agree with You that the devotee who do that goes to Hell! This
is true, so true. I feel that so deeply inside me!

I am kneeling in front of You kissing Your Holy feet!

You pull me higher and higher every day. You are in Heavens. You are the
Goddess! I feel so tightly attached to Your Love!



With Spiritual Love

Your humble devotee

Nicolas



My Goddess,



Thank You for Your kind email. If my mind goes away from You I will die! You
are everything to me. You inspire me in every spiritual way. I can say that
I am in Love with You by a spiritual way, meaning that this is a million
times greater than to be in love with a Lady physically. Our spiritual
relationship is very strong and I feel really inside me that You will guide
me for many years, and I hope forever! My Vision was from my point of view
more to love spiritually Your devotees because they are Yours. I can't be
involve in any way between You and them, because I feel that could be
detrimental for them, as You are the Goddess and You have the Power and the
Grace of the Holy Spirit!

I will get mad too if my mind wanders away from You!





I love You, Please guide me as You do so well

Kneeling in front of You



My Goddess,



I am kneeling in front of You. What a wonderful weekend I had! Being so
close to You, receiving Your Grace and having these wonderful experiences
was what exactly I wanted the most from my life. I feel that You fulfill my
spiritual Life asking me to work hard and not giving up when I make mistakes
as the most important for me is to repent for my mistakes and sins. I see
that distractions from every day life are the worst enemy and I also see
that laziness is a huge obstacle on the Holy Path.

You are so Wonderful Holy Mother, sometimes I just want to say that You are
a Wonderful Mother! This includes everything and I feel that it is so
important for me, Your Son, to say to His Mother "Thank You, Mother! You are
a Wonderful Mother"



Kneeling in front of You

Your humble devotee

Nicolas

No comments: