Tuesday 6 January 2009

Details's of Michael's Vision of Future of MotherGod Church

Dearest GuruRasa,



You were not being mostly a soldier but a great teacher and leader who would
punish any enemies of the new order.

We walked very far and saw much.

The huge Cathedral has no altar or pictures. At first I was thinking this
funny and said so but the lady guide smiled and said "just relax and open
yourself". I was unsure how to do but did so and soon had a feeling of a
female presence all around and through me. The Lady guide laughed and said
that was GuruRasa/MotherGod who was everywhere. So the Cathedral is full of
the spirit of GuruRasa/God and needs no pictures and such.

We saw much of the city. There were huge buildings with different emblems on
the front. These were the great orders of the state and were religious
orders for the training of those who run the state which is not political
but religious firstly. The graduates become priestesses and the different
orders are running different areas of the state e.g. finance.

There was an order for men who were also working in the state but at a lower
level.



It is great news you have a plan and I hope very much I can work to help you
reach it.



Your humble devotee,



Michael





http://www.womantho uartgod.com/ rasaguru. php



RASA ON PREVIOUS DREAM: THIS IS SUCH A REMARKABLE AND CONSOLING VISION! IT
FILLS ME WITH HOPE TO GO ON! I MIGHT ADD, WHEN I SAW GOD FACE TO FACE ALSO
IT WAS GENERIC, LIKE HERE HAVING NO ALTARS OR PICTURES. I SAW GOD BOTH
TIMES AND GOD WAS IN NATURE, IN THE TREES, THE WATER, WERE ALL SUPERNATURAL
AND THE INFINITE GOLDEN OCEAN OF BLISS OPENED UP BEFORE ME, WITH THE HORIZEN
EVER RECEEDING. IT WAS LOVE, AND I WAS LOVE, THIS GOD AND I WERE ONE. IT
WAS THE MOST ECSTATIC THING I HAD EVER KNOWN, AND I WAS THERE IN FLESH AS
WELL AS SPIRIT. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE:



http://groups.yahoo.com/group/isawgodandlived/?yguid=213672955




I believe you are seeing the future of our University of MotherGod Church,
its Temples and Cities in a symbolic way, but it will be majestic indeed.
The WHITE MARBLE bespeaks of our Church is built OUT OF PURE ROCK, being the
strongest substance, not built on sand or dirt, but a strong foundation, and
that foundation is also BEAUTY as marble is one of the most beautiful of
stone, and this is also white for purity.

You are also seeing the Matriarchal aspect of our Church, and men are not
absent, but women run the entire Church.



GuruRasa



Michael sees the New Jerusalem, & it is MotherGod Church!



Dear GuruRasa,



I am thinking I was unsure and your power came to help me. I was dreaming
last night I was walking through the large Church/University city I saw the
night before. It was a huge Cathedral and University City all from white
marble. There were many people walking around carrying books and papers and
almost all were women. I was walking with a small group of men and we were
on a tour to see. In a big square before the Cathedral there was a large
statue of a lady in white carrying a sword and a book. The sword she held at
her side and the book she held up in her left hand. Our guide said it was a
statue of GuruRasa, the great leader and founder of the Church and society.
We were also told this was one of many cities which were the same as this. I
will write with more detail later but now I must go.



Your humble devotee,

Michael



Sergio agrees with Michael & other devotees

From: Sergio Daneri

To: rasa@...

Subject: Re: I love the book!



Dear Mother God,



I currently live in X but will be moving soon up North to X. As you know, I
am a teacher and have summers off. Usually I travel or sometimes teach
summer school. However, I think that it is time for me to commit myself to
you and the Church. I know in my heart and soul that you are God on Earth
and nothing could be more rewarding than to serve my God.

Mother Rasa, I pledge my existence to you (after all you created me) and
look forward to serving you in any way you have planned for me. I have
always wondered what would have been like to be a person that met Christ
(like the Apostles) and now, it has been a reality for me. I feel that you
are God manifested in the flesh, and that you are a blessing to our world.
Mother Rasa you have a very important mission that is to liberate our world
from the tentacles of Patriarchy, restore harmony to our species and
establish the true kingdom of God. I hope that I somehow can help (directly
or indirectly).

Mother Rasa I worship thee,



Sergio Daneri

No comments: