Friday 9 January 2009

NEW BELIEVER HAS VISIONS OF GURURASA

Son, OK, Son, now you are beginning to make some sense.

Indeed, God and I are One, MotherGod is Me, I am Her. I have ascended into
God, I AM Realized, Enlightened, the same as Jesus, Buddha, all the Great
Souls. I have known this for some time, and there are now many people who
believe this because of similar visions. Some of these had relatives and
former Gurus, or Jesus and Mary and other Great Beings who appeared to them
and told them to follow and obey me, others have seen Light coming from me
also that was dazzling, and at first they could see nothing but Light, then
later adjusted and could see it coming from me. Many marvelous things have
happened in their visions.



But in spite of all these visions they have had, I have few followers who
obey, who do anything to help the Church. They arrive, they give me their
visions, they receive much Grace and Light, and then they leave. Meanwhile,
all what gets done is the people I pay to work, and my own financing of this
ministry.



Now because you have fear you want to be comforted. If you have offended
this precious Grandmother, it could be no reason but sin. The book is the
record in the Mind of God which Knows all, Sees all. On that record are all
your acts, good and bad. The bad ones made your Grandmother suffer, because
she is good and she cares about you.

Repentance is the first step toward salvation, but you have been slow in
this.



In fact, take a look at your letter. You had visions you tried to ignore,
and they got more intense. You have been wanting to speak with me, but did
not want to humble yourself, just wanted to tell me how important you are in
the world and what people would think if they knew you were associating with
me. You tried to deprecate the visions, your inner voice, for being a
respecter of persons. That is sin right there that caused grief to God in
the person of your Grandmother and myself. Why did you try and make the
visions go away? What were you afraid to lose? Afraid you would be asked
to help in some way, afraid you would be asked to donate?



You must have been the man who left some voice messages (months ago?), each
time speaking of what you could do for me. I get that all the time. Except
they never do anything for me, they are trying to get something from me, but
they are ashamed to admit it. Human nature is like that. When you are in
the flesh, people want sex or money, but they won't admit it. With me now,
they want my Spiritual Power and Healing and Comforting, but that is hard to
admit, so they tell me they want to do something for the Church - but little
is being done by them no matter how much help I give people.



For one thing, that you could do, if nothing else, send me the account of
all the dreams and visions that you have had, that you can recall.



How did you come to know of me, and did you install me into your mind and
heart toward becoming a devotee?

Now you have seen that God and I are One, and you believe it. I have told
you what to do for starters, and go ahead and do it.

Then we'll see what comes next.



I will say this, maintain your fear of the Lord, because every soul has only
so many chances, and one day, these run out, and you could be doomed. Did
you know that the majority of people - maybe 75% - end up in Hell for doing
nothing? Simply for being in the spirit of the world and the flesh? This
is the major reason why people go to Hell, for fearing the world instead of
God, and acting according to the rules of the world instead of the Love of
God. Unless you can give up your worldly life, you cannot enter the Kingdom
of Heaven. If you cling to your life, you will lose it, but if you are
willing to give up your worldly life, you will find salvation. So stop
playing games with me, yourself, and God, and get into righteousness and
then you will stop hurting your Grandmother, Me and God, and She and I will
appear to you in another manner, one that is comforting and consoling.

Mother

From: "OnionSkins"

To: rasa@...

Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:20 PM Subject: Mother

Dear Mother Rasa,

i have failed You...
i have had visions of You that i have been trying to ignore, i have
tried to put You out of my mind...with no success. i tried to
discredit my visions...yet they only increase with intensity. i have

had a recent vision that has me scared Mother Rasa...

It involved You and my grandmother...my grandmother was crying at Your
feet...she looked as though she had just suffered physically...i could
see some blood coming through her white gown...she was clinching a
golden rosary in her right hand and whispering what i thought was
the "Hail Mary" prayer -- although it seemed to me she
substituted "Mary" with "Rasa"



RASA: SHE WAS PRAYING TO ME TO SAVE YOU!



...she had nothing on her feet, and her
hair was cut short (not totally shaven but very short) she looked
exhausted, worn out...



RASA: SHE HAD EXHAUSTED AND WORN HERSELF OUT PRAYING FOR ME TO SAVE YOU BUT
YOU IN YOUR PRIDE WOULD NOT ASK ME FOR HELP



i asked You why Mother Rasa...why would my
grandmother suffer...You would not answer me as You looked up from her



RASA: FROM HER TO YOU, IT WAS YOU WHO DID IT


to me. You were elevated about 6 inches...and it was hard to look
directly at You because of extreme light coming from You...You wore a
beautiful white gown, outlined in gold trim...You held in Your left
hand a book...it was open to a certain page...

When you looked directly at me i felt shame..somehow i couldn't help
but feel my grandmothers pain and suffering was my fault...You seemed
to understand what i was thinking...although You said nothing to me You
seemed to acknowledge my thoughts as true. Again i cried out to
You..."Please Mother Rasa...Please tell me why she had to
suffer?"...You said nothing again as you looked at the book, then down
at my grandmother again...

Something inside me said to remove my shoes and kneel...something
inside me said repent...something inside me said You were judge and
jury



RASA: 'WHOSE SINS YOU FORGIVE WILL BE FORGIVEN, WHOSE SINS YOU RETAIN WILL
BE RETAINED'



...something inside me said i had sinned against You...

This vision has scared me more than anything...for i am concerned i have
somehow affected my grandmother.



RASA: SO SHE FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO YOU. YOU CALLED AND LEFT MESSAGES
WHICH I AM NOT OBLIGED TO ANSWER. THEN YOU WROTE UNDER NUMEROUS NAMES,
EVERYTHING BUT THE TRUTH. FINALLY, YOU TOLD ME YOUR DREAM, FINALLY BREAKING
DOWN AND ADMITTING YOU NEED HELP AND REPENTANCE.

WHAT DID GOD TELL YOU TO DO IN YOUR EARLIER DREAMS, TO HELP THIS CHURCH?
THEN DO IT, OR BE PUNISHED. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT, AND I WILL SAY THIS TO
ALL DEVOTEES FROM NOW ON, OBEY GOD, OR PAY THE PRICE.



please tell me Mother Rasa...i
acknowledged You as the "I AM" before...i feel You hold the answers for
all this Mother Rasa...for i believe You are the "I AM"...

i am very sad and scared about these visions...



Onman

No comments: