Sunday 19 October 2008

WTAG NEWSFLASH

YOU MUST SEE THIS MAN!!!!!!


His website - see 'forum' to get an overview of what he believes & teaches:


http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/


PUT THIS MAN ON YOUR STUDY LIST - HE IS IMMENSE - HE IS OFF THE CHART -
RIGHT ON ALL ISSUES & EVEN UNDERSTANDS THE DEMONIC ELEMENT I HAVE BEEN
STRESSING - THAT THOSE IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD ARE DEMONICALLY POSSESSED


YES YES YES TO DAVID ICKE!!!!!!!!!!


A GOOD LONG (OVER 1 HR.) YOUTUBE OF HIS INTERVIEW:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2cm2RDfIfQ&feature=related


He speaks in detail about how the demoniacs are trying to take over the
world, bit by bit, how this plan has been in effect thousands of years
(since Patriarchy, I have been saying this all along!) & he includes
spirituality in his dissident politics. No other dissident include the
spiritual except for this man. I have been saying for years & years, Satan
is trying to destroy us & this man agrees & explains so profoundly! Wow, am
I impressed!

His way of explaining is GENERIC - not of any religion - & he is RIGHT ON in
what he perceives. He does not know every detail of every historical
political issue the way the dissidents (academics) know, but his knowledge &
vision are profound nevertheless.

Take a look, I implore you. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Friends: I just threw away all my toothpastes because they all had
fluoride, which is poison. I put some kosher salt in my palm, pick it up
with the brush & use that until I can get some toothpaste that is safe.do
not ever, ever use aspartame or MSG, they are pure poison. Stay away from
all processed foods, they might have chemicals. Make your food from scratch
whenever you can. They - the demoniac chemical companies - are poisoning
us.



GuruRasa

No comments: