Thursday 2 October 2008

RASA DOES IT FINALLY

RASA DOES IT FINALLY – HE IS BIRACIAL 6’, 182 LBS OF MUSCULAR BEAUTY 
 
Just like I was told, 
‘When you least expect it...he will want you as much as you want him” and it happens.
 
On Tuesday, August 27, I was not energetic, but went to the gym. At the gym one of the janitors I’m friendly with suggested going to this bar/club because “beer is 10 cents a glass up until 11PM.
The price of beer was not my concern, but the fact that it would be crowded with young men wanting cheap bear was inviting.
 
After training I went to the area of the bars, but to my usual haunts, which had hardly anyone there. A 20 year old blonde, blue eyed bouncer sitting at the bar engaged me in talk, then a 26 year old Italian truck driver got to the other side of me and hooked me into his life story. A young Goddess apparently had a date with the bouncer, but the truck driver wouldn’t let go of me, and I felt sorry for his loneliness. I knew this was delaying me from looking for what I wanted, and I finally told the Italian he was not my type, and instead of looking elsewhere, the poor man left for his hotel. He gave me the impression he would have paid me anything for sex (took out a big wad and said he had lots of money for anything he wanted), but I did not need the money, I am looking for love.
 
Well, I found it.
I go across the street to the designated bar. The ten cent beer is over, it is now 12AM so there is one hour left. This is a bar I was played at once by a young lothario, waiting for his girl, and going in there again brought back the humiliation, but in I went, and to my surprise, it was pleasant and there were a few decent looking dark guys there.
 
Not only that, the floor was open for dancing, the music was good, and I joined in, immediately causing a lot of attention. The future lover was at the bar, watching me – I saw him from afar but could not tell if he was handsome or not, just that he was tall and dark.
 
As I danced, dozens of people joined me, the usual awkward whites, who even surrounded me four at a time, the pretty girls, wanting to show everyone they could deal with the “icon of sexuality” and a delightful light skinned biracial, yummy boy danced with me, and then, picked me up in the air again and again. Wow, was he strong! He had to have been all muscle power, as I am 165 pounds, so imagine, picking up that much weight in the air several times in a row, and he did it! I was shocked but after the first lift, relaxed my body to make sure I was safe, because if I stiffened up and he dropped me, I reasoned, that is when I could get hurt.
 
I wanted him to continue paying attention to me, but he went off with his friends to joke with them, - I took a good look. He was about 5’9”, skin the color of coffee with lots of cream (oh, that cream in his coffee!), beautiful face, and I thought to myself,
 
‘That was a demonstration of his sexual power and desire for me, which are formidable.”
 
Now the far off dark guy comes up to me to dance. He is wearing a snug black t shirt with muted designs, and tight dungarees, (oh, baby, yes, wear tight clothes...I hate the style that most black guys are wearing, those horrible wide loose pants, and equally concealing loose tops...give me guys in tight clothes head to toe) and he does a slow grind facing me, but we are at different rhythms. So I tell him,
 
‘I have to adjust my rhythm to yours” –
 
Prophetic words. After a short time, he asks me what am I drinking, and I tell him. (Rare question around these places.)  
 
We go to the bar, he orders, and I start caressing him. Haha. Everything I do, he says,
 
“Go easy.”
 
Later he tells me he is not used to making out at bars. He hasn’t been around these ones, it is the status quo.
 
So I begin feeling him up and asking questions.
His father is black, his Mom is German. He is a mechanic with a company that does race cars – they travel over the U.S. periodically. He’s from California, not far from where I won the Ms Nude Universe Contest.
 
Now as I touch him, his back, his stomach and chest (slipping my hands inside his t shirt), first thing I notice is how lean he is, not an ounce of fat anywhere, stomach hard as a rock, and his abs up to the chest have the most yummy thick curly hair – my fetish! I keep playing with that hair, then go to his head, caressing the cropped hair (the style now, I wish it was like Otis had it, when it was thick like a soft sponge) his angel face, his mustache and lips. His lips are thick like an African’s, yummy mustache, but his nose looks more Caucasian, finely chiseled, not wide or thick. His color is medium chocolate, the arms darker from the sun and have yummy thick straightish black hair on them.
 
He is 6’ tall, 182 pounds, 29 years old, and I discover later his cock is average, but decide that average is fine, and of course, it does feel great later on, haha. (I still have a slight pain from the penetration 2 days later (it lasted 4 days), imagine the pain had the penis been huge My eyes are bigger than my cunt, haha.)
 
Now the interesting psychology begins. It appears to be determined that he is for me and I am for him. This has happened before, but always got truncated. How will this one turn out?
 
He tells me about where his hotel is. Hint hint. But he has the name of it wrong, he says Holiday Inn, which is two blocks away, and he talks about the highway to it, and I have a highway ‘phobia.’ This causes some confusion and doubt on my part.
 
Now as we drink, he is asking like when does the place close, at 2AM?
 
Good words come up now, showing he has made a decision.
 
I look at my watch.
  
‘The place closes at 1AM and now it is TEN MINUTES TO ONE.
 
He says something like
‘Well, let’s go.’
 
I just plop my beer down, take his hand and exit. Just walk, thinking, ok, finally, this is going to happen.
 
Again, the confusion about his hotel, I tell him, after walking him a block,
 
‘Over there is the Holiday Inn – you are not there. And I have a highway phobia. So the best thing is we go to my house, and AFTER WE MAKE LOVE I will drive you to your hotel.’
 
I know he will finally figure out what hotel he is at because he knows the coffee shop across from it – a place I am familiar with, so it will be easy. 
 
Now consider, the drive to my house is 35 minutes by back roads, and he keeps asking me,
 
‘How far is your house? Do you live alone?’
 
I keep telling him, but he asks again and again, like he’s worried.  
 
When we walk into my house he says,
 
‘This is all yours and you live alone?’
 
As we stand there finally I can kiss him again. I forgot to tell you, before we took off, I made him sit in the back seat of my car with me for a good necking, petting session, to warm up. It was hard to stop, but he kept saying let’s go. I like that sort of manly energy, eager to go forward.
 
I show him the two beds we could make love. One is in the elevated part of my living room, Queen size, in a corner with soft colored lights. Then upstairs is my room, very dim, with the King size bed. He seems to be comfortable here, so we proceed.
 
I take off all my clothes in a second, he climbs on with all his clothes, I help him undress. Then I stare at his darling naked body lying on my bed. The things that turn me on the most are his skin being dark, mine light, his youth to my being older, and then of course, he is so beautiful. I just stare and stare. All over my house I have mirrors, one entire wall of my living room is mirrors, and later on, I am showing him my internet sites and images, and he stands watching, I see him in the mirrors, and it is such a turn on.
 
My body parts he touches the most are hips and thighs. He told me several times what great shape I am in as he felt me. I ask him,
 
‘What do the other women feel like?’
 
He says,
 
‘Like JELLY’.
 
I will leave the lovemaking details secret, I just can’t seem to divulge what is ‘sacred’ somehow.
 
But on August 27, 2008, Rasa Von Werder ended her celibacy of 30 years, three months to the day of the vow taken May 27, 1978, and it seems like this is the Grace of Our Bl. Virgin, because it was on my knees praying I made the vow to her. This is one of her holiest months, August 15 being the feast of her Holy Assumption, when She entered Heaven ‘body and soul’ and so I think the date has a meaning and message, that it is from her, that She gives me her imprimatur. Thank you Holy Virgin, for giving me the power to keep this celibacy, so I reached nonduality, understanding that I am God, and thank you equally, that I can now end it and enjoy sex as the embodiment of God on earth!
 
PS Now I have waited for him to call me, let us say his name is Johan. I called him but he did not call. He still has a few days left before the return to California, so we could get together again (he never called). Here is what the Great Mother God inside me says:
 
‘DO NOT GRIEVE OVER MALES NOT CALLING OR IGNORING YOU, OR LOSING THEM. LOOK UPON THEM AS BODIES OF GOD, AND WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE, THEY WILL BE YOURS, FOR A TIME.
 
DO NOT WISH OR EXPECT TO POSSESS ANY OF THEM, UNLESS THEY WANT TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN, DO NOT TRY AND HOLD THEM OR DEMAND ANYTHING, JUST AS YOU DO NOT WANT THEM TO DEMAND ANYTHING FROM YOU.
 
HE SEES YOU, YOU SEE HIM, AND YOU DECIDE TO GET TOGETHER AND SHARE LOVE. ALWAYS REMEMBER, IT IS LOVE, NO MATTER HOW SHORT THE TRYST IS, WHETHER YOU NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN, IT WAS LOVE, YOU HAD IT. THEN HE GOES AWAY, HE SEES OTHER WOMEN, BUT YOU ALSO, CAN HAVE ALL THE MEN YOU WANT, WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. DO NOT DENY HIS FREEDOM, YOUR FREEDOM IS ALSO AT WORK.
 
BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU GET IT, THINK NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF YOU SEE THE MAN WITH SOMEONE ELSE THE NEXT DAY, AND YOU HAVE NO ONE.
 
IF YOU KEEP THIS ATTITUDE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY.
 
THIS IS NOT MARRIAGE OR LEADING TO MARRIAGE, THIS IS ‘FUN’ OR ‘HOLY FROLICKING DIVINE LOVE’ OR WHATEVER NAME YOU’D LIKE TO GIVE IT. THIS IS A NEW GAME, A NEW ERA. YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING FROM THEM BUT LOVE, AND IT IS NOT MONOGAMY, IT IS TEMPORARY, BUT THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE OF THEM TO SHARE LOVE WITH.
 
DO NOT JUDGE THE WOMEN THEY CHOOSE. YOU HAVE SEEN MEN GO AFTER WOMEN WHO WERE TOTALLY OUT OF SHAPE AND NOT IN PROPORTION – THAT IS THEIR CHOICE, HAVE NO FEELINGS ABOUT IT, THEY ARE FREE. BE GLAD WHEN OTHERS SHARE LOVE, NEVER BE JEALOUS OR ENVIOUS, THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU PAIN. IF THEY HAVE LOVE, BE GLAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE TEMPORARILY ALONE. YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE FOR LONG, SOMEONE ALWAYS COMES ALONG, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY FOR MAKING OUT FOR THAT NIGHT. 
 
IF YOU ARE HAPPY FOR WHATEVER YOU GET, NEVER GRIEVE OVER WHAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE LOST, AND BE HAPPY FOR THE LOVE OTHERS GET, YOU CAN NEVER BE SAD OR LONELY. BUT OF COURSE, YOU HAVE TO KEEP TRYING. TO STOP TRYING IS DEATH.
 
IF THIS MAN, YOUR FIRST AFTER THIRTY YEARS, DOES NOT CALL YOU, IT DOESN’T MATTER. ANOTHER MAN IS ON THE WAY, JUST WAIT AND SEE.  

No comments: