Wednesday 1 October 2008

IT'S CALLED COUGERING!

Rasa Strategy for Gathering Beautiful Sexy Males into Her Harem—Since She is God She should enjoy life, no? It’s called COUGERING! 

 The vision of Raj:

You will marry seventy men and rule the nation of women as God. You are powerful because you are the true Avatar.

Letter from RAJ:

My Guru and Avatar 

O GREAT GURU,

 
I am Raj, 23, living in America. Please forgive me if I offend you in anyway. I only wish to bow down and serve you. I have read about you as an avatar, and at first I was puzzled. But i printed out a page with your picture, and i prayed to you. My prayers came true. Just last night I had a dream that your spirit angel ordered me to message you. The angel is a woman, she is powerful with wings of gold. She said I am to be your fifth husband, and that I shall be your favorite. You will marry seventy men and rule the nation of women as God. You are powerful because you are the true Avatar.

 
O My God,

Please accept me as your devotee, lover, and husband.

I want to serve you.

YES IT IS TRUE


BUT FEW PEOPLE KNOW OR UNDERSTAND IT AS THEY ARE NOT IN TOUCH WITH GOD LIKE YOU ARE

I ACCEPT YOU

RASA

 
Strategy for collecting FIVE CONSORTS/ HUSBANDS/ LOVERS.  

 
If I really want this, I have to get serious about it, run it like a game plan, a strategy of battle or winning a prize, no point in losing.

 
There are many facets and I have reasoned them out. One is KNOW WHAT I WANT.

 
I had a VISION this morning. In it I see FIVE NEGROE WOMEN of varying shades of brown, one standing closest to me is chocolate. They are all built big like Nubian Goddess, and as I gaze at them there is a feeling that they are GIVING me something, they are here to satisfy or fulfill me, like a Mother satisfies her children – it is a feeling of HEALING, which is why I think of Nubian Goddess, as She is a HEALER. Nubian Goddess is also FULL BODIED which indicates well fed, well built, healthy “fat” like the fatted calf, which means ready to enjoy. 

 
I realize that these are FIVE BLACK MALES of varying shades who will become my boyfriends, lovers, consorts, in the immediate future during this search, and they will SUBMIT to my aggressive seduction, thereby they are shown as FEMALE because I am the MALE in terms of being the PURSUER and they are the pursued. This is what I have been saying, in fact, said it at the club yesterday and a young woman yelled it out to her three male friends, who seemed amused and rather pleased,

 
“We are the cocks, you are the pussies, we have to fuck you!”

They especially liked the last part, that we have to fuck them!

 
OK, now I had some hits and misses. I missed three chocolate men, and suffered a lot of grief, but I learned. You learn by experience, and experience means mistakes. You make a mistake, you correct it. By making ‘mistakes,’ I know how to prevent them.

 
This is how I learned to carry pictures of me everywhere I go, and on the back are my details, so that as soon as I see a beauty who turns me on, he gets the information. I learned this because I saw a great guy early in the campaign behind me at the counter as I shopped, but I had nothing to give him so we could make contact, so he disappeared forever—he was a sexy young doll, and beamed as I flirted with him. Then nothing. Mistake corrected. Every doll gets the picture, youtube, sites and numbers.

Here are the topics of strategy, and listen carefully COUGARS!

 
(1) CONQUER FEAR & DOUBT!


In any endeavor, if it is not easy, there can be fear and doubt. If you are older and you want yummy young males, to whom you could be their mother, there can be doubt and fear that you can get them. Put that aside, you can get them. Do not even consider such a thought. Believe with all your heart, they are yours, YOU JUST HAVE TO GET THEM.

 
(2) REMOVE OBSTACLES and STUMBLING BLOCKS

 
Things will STAND IN YOUR WAY and you MUST NOT let anything keep you or prevent you for meeting your goal, just keep moving forward with faith, hope, confidence, trust, that the prize is in your hands, that nothing can stop you, and all obstacles or fences can be jumped over or walked around. Relax when they come up, do not believe you can be stopped, but that you will succeed, you just have to get the right path or way of success.

 
(3) DO NOT ALLOW PAIN OR DISTRESS STOP YOU—DO NOT HARBOR IT IN THE MIND OR HEART

 
As you move toward your goal, there will be people who might try and interfere, and by their words and deeds, thwart your snagging a beautiful male. This might make you feel humiliated, frustrated, angry, and have negative feelings of pain, distress and revenge. Do not feel sorry for yourself, do not get angry, frustrated, and let these feelings cloud your mind, because people cannot stop you except temporarily, you just have to figure how to move to win, and if you remain cool, calm and collected, you will.

 
A spiritual no-pain state goes like this:

I have NO PAIN from anything anyone does to me. No one can hurt me. I am Infinite Light. This Infinite Light is now serving my body, known as the “lower self” to give it what it needs – Love and affection. People can say or do anything, which is directed at my body, but I am not there, so it does not hurt me – I dwell in Infinite Light where I am impervious, I am God serving my human needs.


(4) KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE GOAL

 
Know your goal. Understand what is inside yourself – your inner needs. Picture the males you want and focus on them. My focus is clear – Five negroe males of various hues – dark to mulatto – a harem of beauty and affection at my beck and call.  

 
(5) It is a NEW PROGRAM – Leave behind the OLD PROGRAM

 
This is NEW to women. Formerly, we all looked for MONEY in men – forget that. You did that when you needed money. Let us assume you were not a “DUMB FUCK” and got it. Now it’s time to SPEND.

 
We are talking age range 18-43 – You were there once and looked for security. Some of my males will have no money at all, some a little – Others will have good jobs. Act accordingly. If they have good jobs allow them to pay for drinks and food. If they are poor you have to pay for everything – it’s fair. You might have to buy them some clothes as clothes are a problem when one is poor; you’ve been there before. The rich men you dated did not give you a clothing allowance. You had to dig deep into the cookie jar to provide the clothing needed to date rich men. Knowing that, have mercy on the poor.

 
About women seeking money: Many women who are still seeking money past middle age will basically have to forget this cougering bit, certainly not for “full time” or a serious proposition – maybe ‘quickies’ on the side. Dating affluent men will take all your time and energy.

 
If YOU are poor, this cougering bit will be more difficult, because how can a poor boy/ man take you out? He cannot, so you will be restricted to those who have good paying jobs. Of course this can be circumvented by simply staying indoors, eating food bought at the super market, (which you prepare), going to free venues for entertainment.

 
(6) FOCUS EXACTLY and in DETAIL the STRATEGY by which YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT

 
Conceive a strategy how you will get what you want and follow it, smoothing out the kinks or wrinkles on what works or what doesn’t as you go along – make changes as you learn.

 
Review the game plan as you take action each day – Keep the principles fresh and steady in your mind – do not lose focus.

 
Do not allow people and other activities alter or derail your plans, keep moving like a freight train on a track just like you did for all that you accomplished before. Your mind stayed on what you wanted until you saw it through. Do the same here.

 
(7) THEY ARE THE PUSSIES, YOU ARE THE COCK

 
It’s a new idea, get used to it. The genital organs are similar, except yours goes in, his goes out. But if you are the aggressor seducing him he is the one who submits – You are the dominant party – All the rules have now changed.

 
You were once the innocent, naive, shy, confused, insecure girl/ woman. Now the same goes for him. You must assume the new program. It is DOMINANCE, AGGRESSION, POWER, STRATEGY, RISK AND ACTION TAKING. Guiding him, not waiting for him to do anything, but making suggestions without being a shrill, a shrew or nag, just soft suggestions where both can achieve pleasure.

 
The young males are amenable to this sort of thing – many crave it. A good number of males of all ages want dominance; give it to them.

 
MY PERSONAL PRESENCE/ BEAUTY IS NO GUARANTEE OF SUCCESS!

 
 No matter how beautiful I am or well built, talented, I still have to DO THE WORK to GET WHAT I WANT.

 
In the old days, just being young, attractive, personable,- -made the aggressors woo me. Today I AM THE AGGRESSOR and rather than approaching me THEY ARE AFRAID. I have to be the one doing the pursuing because they are just like I was – young, shy, insecure, timid and INTIMIDATED BY ME. This comes from LACK OF EXPERIENCE, but I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE so I HAVE TO DO THE WORK.

 
WHAT I LEARNED FROM A FEW WEEKS OF PURSUIT

 
This is important, Cougars, listen well. I learned a lot in five weeks! But of course, I learn fast and am determined, very fussy, very hungry for what I want. I will stop at nothing to get it – it’s my nature, I’ve always been like that.

 
Here are some basic solutions to problems and I will explain the problems after

 
(1) Have condoms in your purse, car and at home. You never know when you might decide to do sex. I have not done it yet, but an occasion arose where a beautiful male took me to a secret room to make out. He did not make me so excited I had to have sex – but what if he had? I could not have done it as I had no condoms. You have to use a condom to suck his cock and for sex, so for cocksucking it should be non lubricated. I checked the big box of condoms I bought and discovered to my shock they were lubed. I am not going to suck chemicals. So now I must get some unlubed condoms. Keep a few lubed and unlubed everywhere, as of course you don’t know what will happen, so be prepared.

 
Even if he decides to masturbate with you watching, or you want to stroke him to climax, you could use a rubber. So keep some of those thin plastic bags inside your car, one in your purse, for disposal, and lots of clean tissues. Think of everything!  

 
THIS IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT: NOTICE THE ENTRANCES/ EXITS IN ALL THE PUBLIC PLACES YOU MEET MALES.
 

This could have snagged two chocolate males I temporarily lost contact with – but I pray to see them again.

 
Case 1:

I prayed to meet someone for love and especially someone who looks like Otis Redding. By a miracle, an hour later, there he stood at an aisle at Wal-Mart, and I spoke to him. 

 
I was overwhelmed and slightly shy, he was shocked and uneasy. Imagine a woman with huge breasts walking up to you at Wal-Mart, your two friends are with you, and she is trying to pick you up in this public place.


These were the obstacles:

Friend, a black male, continually interrupted our conversation about a purchase.

A Wal-Mart employee wanted me to move out of the aisle so he could get through with stuff.

There was a young blonde with cart standing nearby and I did not know which guy’s woman she was.

Finally, without exchanging, giving or getting details for communication, I said

‘Nice meeting you’

We shook hands and I walked away.

I realized I had failed, searched again for him through the store and could not find him. My inner voice kicked in and said go to the checkout. Why had I not thought of that before? Lack of experience. Did not think fast enough. I slowly went to the checkout area, where I bumped into the other guy, his friend, who was with the blonde.  

‘Where is the big guy?’

I asked.

‘He just went into the parking lot a couple minutes ago’

they said.

I rushed out there, but he was gone.

You see, there is the principle. Instead of WASTING TIME going up and down through the aisles, when I knew I wanted to talk to him again, desperately, I should have waited by the checkout, the lobby room into the parking lot (at night only one exit is open, so it’s convenient) or even better yet, outside the store exit.

 
My God, what a mistake! If I had immediately gone into the parking lot, I could not have missed him, and then what?

 
He would have been alone. I would have walked him to his car and kept talking. With any luck I could have got into the car with him under the pretext of talking, and then? Maybe some making out. At the very least, I could have given him my phone number and maybe gotten his.

 
OK, I did damage repair. I went back into the store and found the friend and his wife again, chatted them up and found out a few things, (not enough) and gave the friend my number to pass on. But the beauty (he is 39) never called, and I cried. There is a chance the friend never gave him the number..

 
I found out the town they live in, but not the business name they work at. Bad. I found out both their first names, but not their last names, bad. I did not get any phone numbers, bad. OK, you learn. Get as much solid information as you can. Get a phone. Get last names or name of work place. Now if he doesn’t call, you can search for him.

 
GET SPECIFIC TRACEABLE INFORMATION ON THE MAN YOU WANT IF YOU CAN GET IT!

 
As it is, I have been going to his town every night to an all night diner, hoping he would show up, and also going to Wal-Mart a lot at night (5 times a week!). (my hairdresser helped me figure out if I saw him at 1AM he works SECOND SHIFT which means from 3PM to 11 or 11:30 PM –Therefore I can figure more or less when he would be up and about, and I can search for him at those times. All this aggravation and frustration BECAUSE I FAILED TO GET MORE INFORMATION FROM THE FRIENDS. GET SPECIFIC TRACEABLE INFORMATION ON THE MAN YOU WANT IF YOU CAN GET IT!

 
CASE 2

I had a juicy beautiful young male (at the hip hop club) but when I first saw him, I only glanced, - he went behind me, he was looking at me, I did not see him, and when he went by, I only saw his back. So I did not know he was beautiful until two hours later, when I saw him on the dance floor with a blonde making out. Wow, did I jump and maneuvered close to him, and when the blonde danced with other men, I got into his arms and caressed his face, with him beaming. He was absolutely perfect for me. What was totally different most black males I have noticed now have some drawbacks, they are either cold and mean, or glum and depressed.

But this boy was filled with sweetness, and his smile was from heaven! I figure he was about 21-25 at most.

Now somehow this blonde came back and not only that, a black girl, and they somehow got me out of the way and the blonde was with him again, they both claiming HE WAS WITH HER. So I asked him, 

‘Are you with her?’

And he said, yes he was. But she kept going off dancing with other guys, so it did not make sense, but these two girls screwed me up with him---major obstacle.

I stood in the back by the entrance/exit of this room, and in about ten minutes (I had been by myself) he walked about 12 feet from me and sat at a booth, all alone, and he was looking at me, but when I looked at him, he was embarrassed and looked away.

At this point I was HURT and CONFUSED. MY FEELINGS CLOUDED MY MIND, I COULD NOT THINK LOGICALLY.

If he was now alone, why did he not approach me? If he liked me, obviously he did as he was looking at me a lot, why did he not come up to me earlier in the night, or right now, that he was alone again?

I could not solve this problem and out of FEAR of going up to him FOR THE THIRD TIME I did not approach him, where I went into the other dance room, too depressed to dance, and then left, and cried in my car. I entertained thoughts of revenge against those girls all night, and I cried all night. Getting over this experience, solving it, is the cause of my writing this article right now.

I discussed the situation with a couple friends. They had no answers. BUT I CAME UP WITH THE ANSWER!

 
Here is what I should have done, logically, and listen up COUGARS! It took me overnight to realize the simplicity of it, which many men have figured out long ago in pursuing us.

 
There was more than one path to take. The first path would have been FEEL NO PAIN - NO SHAME and just simply walk over to his table and chat him up again. Whoever those girls were, it’s temporary, we’re not talking wife here! At the very least I COULD HAVE GIVEN HIM MY PHONE NUMBER! I could have approached him by asking him if he wanted me to buy him a drink – I never saw a drink in his hands, he’s poor.

 
Now being that I was too scared to approach him again, I COULD HAVE WAITED OUTSIDE, where MANY PEOPLE MILL ABOUT, SO MANY THE COPS TELL THEM TO MOVE ON. Men have waited for me outside at places all the time, even at this club, the young Irish boy/man waited for me.

 
Now if I had done that, I would have seen DID HE LEAVE ALONE OR WITH THE BLONDE WHO THEY BOTH SAID HE WAS WITH. If he was with her, I would leave him alone and hope he returns to the club, but if he was alone I COULD HAVE WALKED WITH HIM, TALKED, AND MAYBE ASKED HIM TO BREAKFAST. OR IF NOT, JUST SIT IN MY CAR. OR EVEN, AT THE EXTREME, TAKE HIM TO MY HOUSE. But I did not even THINK of waiting outside because I was IN GREAT PAIN and my logical mind WAS TURNED OFF. THIS IS HOW PAIN PREVENTS US FROM MEETING OUR GOAL!

 
Also if I walked up to that table where he sat alone strategy could have made me GET HIM OUT OF THERE WHERE THE GIRLS COULD NOT INTERFERE, take him OUTSIDE and walk away where I could conduct our relationship.

 
CASE 3

 
All night I have not found a yummy male, and it’s the last dance, I am dancing with a male who does not appeal to me at all. I look to the bottom of the elevated dance floor, and there is the most yummy chocolate beauty gazing at me – he has a mustache, which I love. What do I do?

 
I was slow, it did not compute, and I lost him. I prayed he would return, but the next week he did not.

 
What I did succeed in doing was let him know he turned me on. I did this move where I pretend I am sucking his cock, where I lick my hand. I practiced it on Youtube and the men went crazy. I licked my hand looking at him, and he beamed with pleasure, his face was like a Xmas tree lit up. Then I got bold and went over to him and from the stage asked his name (I forgot though) and then I told him I wanted his phone number, and then went to finish the dance.

 
Bad move. He walked away. What I did wrong was I should NOT HAVE SAID I WANTED HIS NUMBER BECAUSE MOST OF THESE YOUNG MALES LIVE WITH FAMILY, SOME LIVE WITH A FEMALE, AND ARE SLOW TO GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER. I should have said I WANTED TO GIVE HIM MY NUMBER.

 
But more important than that, I should have at that very moment, just simply got off the stage, took his hand, walked over, got my sweater, and left with him, if he permitted me, and just kept talking and see what could happen. But I failed. Because he was a STRANGER and I had not met him yet, I was slow, but THEY ARE ALL STRANGERS. I met the guy I danced with an hour before.  

 
OK, next time this happens, I move fast. No shame, just do it, just move, be aggressive. The thing is THEY ARE CONFUSED BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUNG AND THEY LACK EXPERIENCE. I MUST BE THE MOVER, THE LEADER, AND PRESENT IDEAS TO THEM THAT PUT THEM AT EASE like:

 
‘Let’s go for a walk’

‘Can I take you to breakfast?’


Once it’s closing time, no more time to make out, before closing, you can make out, they get excited, and want to go home with you or at least to the car. The 23 year old Irishman waited for me outside, begged me to take him home, and we made out in the car. I did not pursue it because although he was beautiful, I want dark males; they turn me on the most, it’s a craving.

 
Apparently, I am not the only one with this craving. I am competing with many young women, the most handsome black males have one or even two white women! But it’s not a problem, I don’t want all the black males, just FIVE of them. 
 

No comments: