Wednesday 17 December 2008

IF ONE SEES GOD DOES IT HAVE TO BE A HUMAN FACE?

From: "Achim J W"
To:

WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE WHEN WE DIE?
> HI RASA YOU WERE SEEING NO FACE WHEN YOU SAW GOD FACE TO FACE

*** Dearest Achim? What is God? God can take any form! What is
wrong is that we are not looking at God with 'supernatural' sight but
with normal sight in our natural world. But when GOD CHANGES OUR
SIGHT WE SEE THE SUPERNATURAL.
Now what is God? My Holy Trinity (and it was confirmed correct to me
in a great dream...... Jesus and Mary appeared to me and called me
out of the restrictions and limitations of the Catholic Church. I
followed them. One of the things Jesus did was He knelt before a
large painting of Nature, to confirm to me the intuition I had shortly
before - that God is Nature - was correct!) My Holy Trinity is God the
Mother, God the Creation, and God the Holy Spirit. If there has to be
a 'Trinity' this is it for me.

Now thinking further, I have always learned of the attributes of God,
which are:

God is Truth
God is Beauty
God is Love.

If you see these things with SUPERNATURAL Vision you have seen God!
We could go on and on with this and add other attributes of God, such
as Justice, Mercy, Abundance, etc. But this will do for our purpose
now. I believe all is covered by those three main attributes.


> YOU HAD A VERY INTENSE EXPERIENCE OF THE NATURAL ASPECTS OF THE
> DIVINE WORLD. THAT SEEMED A BIT STRANGE TO ME AT FIRST. CAN YOU CALL
> A VISION OF NATURE (ALTHOUGH EXTREMELY REAL AND INTENSE) A FACE TO
> FACE ENCOUNTER WITH GOD? DON'T YOU HAVE TO SEE SOME KIND OF PERSON
> ALSO? THEN I WAS REMINDED OF THE SOMETIMES DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND
> BIBLICAL BOOK OF JOB.

*** It is extremely helpful that you were aware of this item. I was
not even aware of it. And you explained it well. So it confirms my
Vision of God. Thank you.

JOB IS DESPERATE AND IS FINALLY CHALLENGING
> GOD TO GIVE HIM AN ANSWER AND TO GRANT HIM A FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER
> (JOB 31,35 AND SIMILAR VERSES). JOB WANTS GOD TO SHOW HIM HOW
> THE "ALMIGHTY" CAN JUSTIFY AND LEGITIMATE THE PAIN AND THE GRIEF
> THAT JOB HAD TO GO THROUGH. AND FINALLY, AFTER HE CRIED HIS HEART
> OUT AND WAS DESPERATE TO HEAR FROM GOD, GOD IS ABLE TO GIVE HIM AN
> ANSWER AND GRANTS JOB A FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER. GOD IS TALKING TO
> JOB FACE TO FACE, FRIEND TO FRIEND. AND IN THAT ENCOUNTER GOD IS
> SHOWING JOB ALL THE WONDERS OF CREATION. THEY ARE DESCRIBED IN
> DETAIL, IN CHAPTERS 38, 39 AND 40. IN CHAPTER 39

*** The main thing I recall is the Behemouth! Because in those days,
they had some kind of dinasaur!

GOD IS SHOWING JOB
> SOME EXPERIENCES OF DIFFERENT ANIMAL MOTHERS, FOR EXAMPLE. JOB IS
> OVERWHELMED AND FINALLY FINDING OUT THAT BEFORE THAT "ONLY FROM
> HEARSAY HAVE I KNOWN YOU,BUT NOW MY EYES HAVE SEEN YOU". (JOB 42
> VERSE 5). SO I THINK ALSO THE BIBLE SUPPORTS THE VALIDITY OF YOUR
> EXPERIENCE AS A TRUE GOD ENCOUNTER. I DON'T THINK THAT IS NECESSARY
> BUT IT'S AT LEAST INTERESTING IN MY OPINION.

*** Whenever a person claims something extraordinary such as this,
there are always naysayers. Mine have been mostly jealous women (why
are women so jealous? Because they want to be important! Society has
robbed them of recognition and it really rubs them the wrong way when
another woman claims some sort of priviledge....oh, if they only knew
the price I paid for all the favors I have!) Only one man challenged
me - the priest whom I posted on the I Saw God and Lived, but his post
was amusing and whimsical, not mean, catty or cruel. Remember about
how I outranked Moses, as Moses only saw the backside of God? And I
retorted that if he, the Priest, had behaved, he could have seen the
frontside of God! Stuff like that doesn't hurt. But looking at my
own and a number of groups I posted on, every critic is a female.
This leads me to believe it is a personal issue because I am female
and they would not be as mean to a male. They seem to be still
waiting for male leaders - which does not offend them so much - but
females being outstanding in any way hurts their own confidence. But
that is another issue.

If anyone has any more questions regarding seeing God face to face,
please ask.
GuruRasa
>
> LOVE
>
> ACHIM
>
> --- In isawgodandlived@yahoogroups.com, "Rasa Von Werder"
> wrote:
>>
>> WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE WHEN WE DIE?
>> RASA'S ANSWERS BELOW: ***
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "adam smith"
>> To:
>> Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:59 PM
>> Subject: [womanthouartgod] religion after life
>> > Dear Guru Rasa please let me know what religion after life is
> like.
>> > I said Syvia Brown book that states that religion involves
> worship of
>> > Father God and Mother Goddess whom she calls Asna. She also
> states that
>> > in after life people continue to worship the religions which
> they
>> > practiced on earth in churches, mosques etc. How can we
> reconcile this?
>> *** 'IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE THERE ARE MANY MANSIONS' MEANS DOMAINS OR
>> PLACES OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND LIFESTYLE.
>> THERE ARE A COUPLE SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT ON THIS. THE EAST SAYS WE
>> DISSOLVE AND BECOME ONE WITH THE INFINITE AND THERE IS NO MORE US.
>> MY QUESTION TO THEM WOULD BE HOW CAN YOU CALL UPON THE PAST
> AVATARS,
>> GURUS AND SAINTS, IF THEY DO NOT CONTINUE TO EXIST, ON SOME LEVEL,
> AS
>> INDIVIDUALS? (AND HOW CAN YOU CALL ON GODS AND GODDESSES IF THERE
> ARE
>> NO INDIVIDUALS....THERE HAS TO BE INDIVIDUALITY ON SOME LEVEL)
>> THE CATHOLIC VIEW IS THAT WE ARE RESURRECTED BODY AND SOUL. WHEN I
>> WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE - WAS TRANSPORTED - I SAW WHAT THAT MEANT.
> YOU
>> DO NOT TAKE A PHYSICAL BODY BUT YOU DO TAKE YOUR SENSES. YOUR
> SENSES
>> ARE EVER MORE PRONOUNCED AND POWERFUL, BECAUSE THEY ARE INNER
> SENSES.
>> THESE SENSES SENSE EXACTLY AS IF YOU HAD A BODY!
>> THE LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE IS COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE AND VARIES
>> ACCORDING TO WHAT THE PERSON EARNED IN RIGTHEOUSNESS. BUT IT ALSO
>> DEPENDS ON WHAT THEY BELIEVED AND DESIRED, WHAT MEANT THE MOST TO
>> THEM. WHATEVER THEY DESIRE AND WISH FOR, BASICALLY, ONCE THEY ARE
> IN
>> HEAVEN, IS WHAT THEY WILL GET.
>> I SAW THAT CLEARLY WHEN MUKTANANDA HAD SOME VISIONS ON THE OTHER
> SIDE,
>> SAW SOME WORLDS THERE, AND THEY WERE ALL ACCORDING TO THE HINDU
>> TRADITION AND HINDU SYMBOLS. COBRAS, WATER BUFFALOS, PEACOCKS,
>> LOTUSES, GODS AND GODDESSES, ETC. HE INSISTED THAT THAT WAS THE
> WAY IT
>> WAS AND NO OTHER WAY! THAT WAS THE WAY TO HIM, BUT NOT TO SOMEONE
> WHO
>> BELIEVED DIFFERENTLY. IT WAS REAL TO HIM, BUT NOT TO A CHRISTIAN.
>> I HAVE HEARD THE STORIES OF CHRISTIANS WHO WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE
> AND
>> GUESS WHAT - THEY SAW JESUS AND ALL THE THINGS OF JESUS THEY
> BELIEVED
>> IN AND ALLTHE DISCIPLES, ETC.
>> AND CATHOLICS? THEY SEE JESUS AND MARY, AND SAINTS.
>> I FIND IT RATHER AMUSING THAT WHEN I SAW GOD FACE TO FACE TWICE I
> SAW
>> NO PEOPLE AT ALL - NO SAINTS, NO PEOPLE. ONLY NATURE, AND I WAS
>> PERFECTLY HAPPY. THIS MIGHT INDICATE WHERE MY HEAD IS AT - WHAT IT
>> WOULD TAKE TO MAKE ME HAPPY.
>> HOWEVER, I AM CONNECTED TO JESUS AND MARY AND THEY BOTH PROMISED
> THEY
>> WOULD BE WITH ME AT DEATH AND TAKE ME TO HEAVEN. I AM ALSO IN CLOSE
>> COMMUNION WITH YOGA SAINTS AND OF COURSE, ALL KINDS OF SAINTS AND
>> ANGELS. SOMEHOW, IT WILL ALL WORK OUT AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.
>> MUCH LOVE TO YOU
>> SPIRITUAL MOTHER RASA
>> > I would appreciate your divine wisdom Guru Rasa. adam (at your
> feet)
>> >

No comments: